Monochromatic Leaf Pillow
Hi friends! Sharing a fun and super fast pillow with you all today - The Monochromatic Leaf Pillow.
This was created with my Sizzix Big Shot, the new die by Tim Holtz - Layered Leaf, gray wool felt and a simple pillow form from Ikea! I love monochromatic styles and how staying with the same color in different shades can create a very modern and clean look.
- Pillow form - Ikea gray cotton 18" x 18"
- Gray felt
- Gray coordinating thread
- Therm O Web Spray Adhesive
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Bigs Die w/ Texture Fades - Layered Leaf
- To create your leaf simply make your Sizzix Sandwich: Cutting mat - Layered Leaf die - gray felt - Cutting mat and roll through your machine.
- Cut out as many leaf shapes as you like - I chose to do a single line down the front left side of my pillow.
- Lay each leaf face down on a piece of newspaper and spray a light layer of Spray Adhesive. Press down on your pillow shape and let dry.
- At your machine stitch a few lines down each point of your leaf to attach to your pillow.
You are finished! Hope you enjoy today's tutorial and please share your projects over on my Modern Handcraft facebook page!